For more than 90 days (Friday & Saturday, Twice in a week) Sani Welfare Foundation has been providing free food to poor and homeless people at Ghati Hospital, Aurangabad.
The moto behind their efforts is to ‘Provide Food For All’ and ‘Stop Food Eradication’.
It is as simple as their tagline which they also used as thier hashtag #HungerHasNoReligion
Their work has really inspired me and made me realize that humanity still exist. Here is a video uploaded by Aurangabad Buzz YouTube Channel.
I am honoured by this privilege. I want to thank the whole team of Sani Welfare Foundation and wish them all the best for their future.
Also i would like to request everyone to please support this cause by donating to @sani_welfare_foundation
1. TAWBAH (Repentance) “For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly (in repentance)” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
2. TAHARAH (Purification) “Allah loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.” [Surah Al Baqarah 2:222]
3. TAQWA (Piety) “For Allah loves the righteous (the pious).” [Surah Al Tawbah 9:4]
4. IHSAN (Goodness & Perfection) “For Allah loves those who do good” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:134]
5. TAWAKKUL (Trust in Allah) “For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:159]
6. ADL (Justice) “For Allah loves those who judge in equity.” [Surah Al Ma’idah 5:42] “For Allah loves those who are fair (and just).” [Surah Al Hujurat 49:9]
7. SABR (Patience) “And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast (As-Sabirin (the patient)).” [Surah Ali ‘Imran 3:146].